Bachelor of Science in
Engineering Management Systems
The Arkansas State University Qatar’s Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Systems degree prepares graduates to understand the engineering relationships between the management tasks of planning, organization, leadership, control, and the human element in production, research, and service organizations; to understand and deal with the stochastic nature of management systems. The program also prepares graduates to integrate management systems into a series of different technological environments.
- 4 Years
- 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade Transcripts with a GPA of 2.30/4.00.
- High School Certificate with a percentage no less than 77-79%.
- English Proficiency (5.5 IELTS or 61 TOEFL).
- Acceptance Letter from the University
- Two(2) Recommendation Letters
- Motivation Letter
- Parent/Guardian’s Salary Certificate
- Graduates of this program can work in both government and private sectors as Engineering Managers, General Engineering Technician, Project Manager, Product Development Engineer, Quality Engineer, Safety Specialist, Supply Chain Manager, and many more.
Receive a call for an interview from our Admissions Team
Receive a call for an interview from our admissions team after completion of the apply now form.
Our Admission Committee will inform the final decision
Specific program outcomes are listed below. The Engineering Management Systems program graduates will have:
- Successfully advanced in engineering management systems practice as evidenced by their achievements and contributions to their employers and the community.
- Pursued graduate degrees or completed professional development activities in continuing to advance their knowledge base in the engineering management systems or related professional fields.
- Begun actively working to improve their community and society in general by utilizing and sharing their engineering management systems expertise.
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools to solve broadly-defined technology problems appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined technological problems appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to interpret and use appropriate technical literature
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes.
- An ability to function effectively as a team member or leader on technical projects.
Interested In this Program?
Engineering management systems are a way to organize and manage all the different parts of a big engineering project. They help to make sure that everyone is working together towards the same goal, and that the project stays on track. Engineering management systems can be used for all kinds of engineering projects, from building a bridge to designing a new computer chip.
- Engineering management systems are like the brain of an engineering project. They help to keep everything organized and running smoothly.
- Engineering management systems use different tools and techniques to help with things like planning, scheduling, budgeting, and communication.
- Engineering management systems are important because they help to ensure that engineering projects are successful.
You can apply by clicking on the apply now link here and filling out the application or by visiting our campus at https://goo.gl/maps/dzeYEWgazh7fRiBn7. You can also reach out to one of our student advisors and they will be happy to guide you through the application process.
Yes, when you enroll in Arkansas State University, you have the option of completing your studies in Qatar or traveling to the U.S. to complete your degree on the main campus.
As a student at Arkansas State University – Qatar, you will be able to transfer to other universities and receive credits for the work you did at AState. Please note that the number of transferable credits depends on the university’s requirements and the program you transfer into.
Yes, Arkansas State University accepts transfer credits from other institutions, whether those institutions are in Qatar or abroad.
The Global Studies Institute, in partnership with AState, offers various scholarships. These scholarships can cover a percentage of the tuition fee, ranging from up to 20% to full coverage (100%).
Yes, you can transfer credits from prior graduate work. You will need to submit an official transcript and fill out the Graduate Transfer Credit Evaluation Form. After your transcripts have been evaluated, you’ll receive an email from the Office of the Registrar letting you know which of your previous credits will be accepted.
Global Studies Institute, in partnership with Arkansas State University, is licensed to offer the undergraduate and graduate programs below:
- BSc. Engineering Management Systems
- BSc. Digital Technology & Design
- MSc. Educational Leadership